March 12.
I'm backkkk!
Lol,after quite some time, im back blogging.
School was ok i guess, someway or another, i seem to listen to miss sim more then other teacher. =) English lesson was great. Presented to my class,5a2-3,4e2,4e4 and 5a1 with my Bob Marley's presentation (Im the only one in class who presented 4 times.),perhaps mine was the best one? LOL. Other then that, school and life was pretty much smash. alright then, IM OUT!
I WANT TO GO JAMAICA! =D
Lol,after quite some time, im back blogging.
School was ok i guess, someway or another, i seem to listen to miss sim more then other teacher. =) English lesson was great. Presented to my class,5a2-3,4e2,4e4 and 5a1 with my Bob Marley's presentation (Im the only one in class who presented 4 times.),perhaps mine was the best one? LOL. Other then that, school and life was pretty much smash. alright then, IM OUT!
I WANT TO GO JAMAICA! =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home